Monday, September 13, 2010

My Labor Day weekend

My Labor Day weekend was all about working and learning how to use my new mixer for recording my music. On Friday night I worked a short 4-9 shift at Sears. It was a short shift but it was such a boring night. There was nothing to do but sweep the floors and throw some garbage away. Good thing I had another co-worker there with me to occupy me for the duration of my shift. Once I was finally finished with my shift I went to my house so I could start messing around with my new mixer. On Saturday morning I started work at 8 a.m. and got done at 11 a.m. because we only had a few stops for delivery. Once I was finished with work the rest of my day was dedicated to writing the rest of a song that I recently started working on. On Sunday I went over to my mothers house to spend the day with her. We played a few card game with some friends and later ate dinner. Overall my Labor Day weekend was pretty much the same as any other weekend but it was still fun.

2 comments: