Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

On Thanksgiving morning i had to attend to work from 6am to 1pm. I wasent excited for work but i was getting paid time and a half so i wasent complaining. After work i picked up my daughter Kaydence and we went over to my moms house and watched some football. While watching football i helped my mom get the food ready for the afternoon. While waiting for things to cook we drank a little bit and played cards with the rest of our family. When my family gets together we always have a blast and sometimes have too much fun and end up getting in trouble. The food got done cooking and we sat down and prayed before we dished ourselves. The meal was awsome eating turkey, candied yams, stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, and afterwards we finished off the meal by having pumpkin pie. Overall my turkey day was great being able to spend time with my family and my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment